Before all the stuffing, there’s all the stressing about what to wear for Thanksgiving dinner. Whether you’re meeting at noon for the gobble gobble or sitting down at 6 p.m. for the traditional family dinner, dressing appropriately can ruffle a feather or two.
Here are three Thanksgiving outfits to inspire your holiday look. From casual denim to fancy frills, you’ll be ready to meet, greet, and eat.
Casual Thanksgiving Outfit
Shop The Post
Opt for a Skirt + Top
Shop The Post
Shop The Post
Ooh La Life Update
Since pouring my heart out in my October post, I have been practicing daily gratitude each morning. Focusing on little things to be grateful for and shifting the perspective on my paint points has been life-changing for my mood and outlook. Each morning I share 5 of my 10 grateful things on my Instagram stories so if you’re interested in what has me tickin’ each day, head over to Instagram to follow along.
Life has been b-
- Finishing up Noah’s room for our big Sutton visit before Christmas. We are SO excited to host my big sister and her family of 5 in Louisville for the UK/UNC game. The last time we watched this game together there was only 3 kids between the two of us and a secret little Aria in my belly!
- Finally putting together pieces of Aria’s big girl room that have been collecting dust for two years. I found this amazing antique wardrobe on Facebook Marketplace last week and it’s so beautiful, I could cry. I have plans, plans, plans for Aria’s big girl room, but I’m a little short on time, time, time...ya feel me?
- Converting the crib to a toddler bed for our baby, I mean, big boy. A few times last week there was a knock, knock on the opposite side of Leo’s door and a surprise to us that he could climb out. We have moved both of our older kids to their big beds at 22 months and just recently said “let’s keep Leo in a crib til he’s 3”. We plan, God laughs, and Leo takes action.
- Dreaming, planning, and thinking out a lot of home improvement plans which means quotes and budgeting and sometimes, disappointment!
- Nearly weekly date nights which have come pretty spontaneously and now I’m not sure we can ever go back to just once-a-month. We instituted our monthly date nights as a part of our Couple Goals for 2018, but I’m thinking 2019 looks a lot like bi-weekly date nights instead.
- And then everything else. Laundry, errands, school, homework, boy scouts, PREP school, working out, grocery shopping – ya know the things you do while just life happens.
I am so grateful for every.single.thing. Including you! Thank you so much for reading. Have a wonderful Monday!