Morning Meltdown 100 is the newest program to be launched by Beachbody. Today, I am breaking down the facts and the faqs about the 100 workout program.
What is Morning Meltdown 100?
Morning Meltdown 100 [MM100] is a lot less intimidating than the promotional material would lead you to believe. It’s a high-energy program designed to be completed in the morning, but not required. Beachbody Super Trainer, Jericho McMatthews [Core de Force] leads the cardio, core, and resistance training workouts.
The workouts range from 20 to 30 minutes and are released to customers in 5 blocks of 20 workouts. The 100 workouts can be completed in 100 days or stacked to finish the program faster. They are fun and upbeat, thanks to the on set DJ, and I found myself knocking out two workouts in one morning due to the energy and adrenaline.
Try a sample of the workout here.
What Comes With The Program?
Not only will you receive the 100 unique workouts, but you’ll also have immediate access to the 5 prep workouts upon purchase. The prep workouts are designed to teach the basic moves and nail down the proper form before adding in weights or progressions.
Additionally, you will receive a shipment including the following:
- Be 100 Book – a daily tracker book to stay strong day by day and be able to track your progress physically, mentally, and emotionally. It sounds a little hokey to some – but I love my daily trackers. It forces a daily reflection and re-commitment while keeping the motivation and inspiration operating at top speed.
- Nutrition Guide – Did you know that what you do in the kitchen is more important than what you do in the gym? True, fitness and nutrition are like PB+J – they are better together, but you cannot out-exercise your fork. The nutrition guide will contain Ultimate Portion Fix inspired recipes and outline how to fuel your workout and day to receive maximum results.
- Wall Calendar and Start Guide – know where to start and track how many workouts you’ve crushed and which ones lie ahead.
From Me as Your Coach
- Immediate access to my online wellness community via a private Facebook group. This resource provides meal prep tips, nutritious recipes, weekly motivation, community conversation and weekly celebrations.
- The option to enroll in our next 3 week virtual boot camp. These accountability groups are an additional community-driven component with a greater focus on choosing a program and working towards the completion of it. Aside from weekly meal plans, daily motivation and check-ins, it is a bonding experience with women in all fitness and wellness stages. Warning: these groups are addicting and results–driven!
- Monthly newsletters featuring Fix-approved recipes I’m loving, meal plan ideas, celebrations of customers, announcements and updates on the Sweat Souldiers team.
Experience + Equipment Needed
While it’s target audience is for intermediate to advanced fitness fantatics – anyone can commit to journey. Each workout has two modifiers to guide you the whole way to 100. Jericho frequently refers to the modifiers while the camera pans to them quickly in case an adjustment to the move needs to be made.
Before you say no, consider that everyone started somewhere. Being fit never happens overnight. It happens on the day you decide to say Yes and continues to progress each day you show up.
Try a sample of the workout here.
You’ll need light, medium, and heavy dumbbells and depending on your workout space, a mat. For reference, I intend to use 3 lb, 5 lb, and 8 lb dumbbells during this journey.
Results from the Morning Meltdown 100 Test Group
Is there a nutrition component?
I personally follow the Ultimate Portion Fix nutrition plan which promotes the consumption of healthy + clean foods in appropriate portions. The macro-balanced [40% carbs, 30% lean protein, 30% healthy fats] plan can be tailored to 6 calorie brackets depending on your goals.
I have an information group specifically tailored to the Ultimate Portion Fix featuring a handful of short videos addressing the how’s, what’s, why’s of it all. It is not a diet, it is 100% a lifestyle plan that encourages a mindset shift in the way we view, consume, and entertain with food.
All of my weekly meal plans feature Shakeology, a nutrient dense product I wouldn’t want to live without. I have been drinking Shakeology for either breakfast or lunch for over two years. Last summer, I spent months sampling less expensive alternatives. Ultimately, I never found the energy boost or the long-lasting fullness that Shakeology gives.
What’s the investment?
There are over 13 different package combinations to choose from with early access starting at $60 for Beachbody On Demand Subscribers. Not a subscriber? Let’s get you in there with a 2 week free trial!
Check out the unboxing of my MM100 goodies here.
What steps should I take next?
Ready to make the commitment to 100? – Let’s chat asap – our next virtual boot camp kicks off July 29th!
Fill out the form here and I will email you with options that best suit your needs along with the link to access the Sweat Souldiers Wellness Community.
I can’t wait to talk to you more! I am honored to be a part of your journey to your best self yet!