2. My life long love for shopping and fashion drove me to major in Fashion Merchandising, but my need for an actual income ASAP steered me away from a career in fashion.
3. I was born & raised in Cincinnati, bleed Kentucky Blue, bounced around from city to city [NOLA, Chicago, NYC], and finally settled in Louisville.
4. I attended catholic schools for 12 years, 4 of which were spent at the most *fabulous* all girl’s school in Cincinnati [Ursuline Academy].
5. While I love to pull outfits together, most days you will find me in my mommy uniform of a t-shirt and shorts [sweater and jeans in winter].
6. I can be painfully shy [which may be misinterpreted for bitchy] and find it very difficult to be extroverted when I am new to a situation [so trust me, taking pictures of myself is torture!]
7. I live for an head-clearing run and hot yoga class.
8. I’ve been told I’m Type A, but I think I toe the Type A line. I think my closet can clear up the confusion on my personality type.
9. I love a hodge podge and that’s what I am for Ooh La Laura to be: a hodge podge of all my passions and hobbies.
10. I make hand crafted gifts/items [ burp cloths to painted signs to party decorations]. I sell all of these goodies on my Etsy shop, Polka Dot Cheeks!
Hang around and check out what all the “Ooh” is about!