Over the holiday weekend, there was ample discussion about the product hawking flying around on Facebook. The discussion eventually turned to Rodan and Fields skin care line. The results I’ve seen from my facebook selling friends are nothing short of amazing and really have made me question whether I should up the ante in my face regimen. Unfortunately, the luxury of high priced skin care products isn’t always ideal for those of us with diapers and formula on the weekly grocery list.
1//Apricot Scrub 2//African Black Soap 3//Clean and Clear Persa Gel 4//Clean & Clear Astringent 5//Cerave AM Moisturizer 6//Renewal Vitamin E Cream 7//Garnier BB Cream 8//NYX Full Coverage Concealer 9//Palladio Baked Blush 10//Benefit “They’re Real” Mascara
Every morning my routine follows as so:
1. Wash face with Apricot Scrub. (I use the black soap on my face at night or while traveling)
2. Use the astringent to remove any excess dirt.
3. Apply Persa-Gel to any acne or potential acne hot spots
4. Dab Renewal Vitamin E Cream generously under my eyes (my eyes are addicted to the moisture)
5. Moisturize with the Cerave AM lotion
6. Rub the Garnier BB Cream on my face and blend into my neck
7. Throw on some blush to my cheek bones
8. Conceal any dark circles or blemishes
9. Swipe on some mascara if I’m leaving the house…
10 products, 9 steps, and you’re out…